"I am simply a 'book drunkard.' Books have the same irresistible temptation for me
that liquor has for its devotee. I cannot withstand them."
~ L.M. Montgomery
- I read everything I can get my hands on, but I do lean toward Young Adult, Middle Grade, and Graphic Novels. I also enjoy fantasy and historical fiction. You can see some of my favorite books on the GoodReads widget below.
- When Borders closed, several of us decided to continue sharing our love of books through a book review blog. Booksellers Without Borders NY has become an eclectic blog and an enjoyable part of our lives. As Creative Director I have had a lot of fun putting together headers and developing logos and maintaining a consistent look on the blog.
- In addition to reading, I also enjoy writing. I have participated in National Novel Writing Month several times and love the thrill of watching a story take shape.
- Once or twice a month I sing and play piano with a praise band at my church. I almost majored in music and it is still an important part of my life. I also co-run the church's Facebook page.
- I enjoy photography and playing with simple video editing. One of my favorite videos is of my sister, brother, and me building a "Tour de Livre."
- I am as eclectic in my viewing tastes as I am in my reading habits. I love a good story told through television. A few of my favorites are Lost, Downton Abbey, Doctor Who, Castle, The Walking Dead, Person of Interest, and Once Upon a Time (about which I write a weekly blog post during the season).
- I love to travel and have had the opportunity to visit France, London, Italy, and places closer to home like Toronto. You can see some of my favorite places in the gallery below.
- You can also check out some of my Professional Interests